Getting started with your doTERRA Petal Diffuser?
This video walks you through how to set up, use and clean your diffuser.
- DO use still water, tap water or filtered water in your diffuser.
- DO fill water to the red indicator marker.
- DON’T use sparkling / carbonated / fizzy water or distilled water in your diffuser.
- DO wipe out with a soft cloth or paper towel and a drop or two of lemon essential oil.
- DON’T immerse your diffuser in water or run it through the dishwasher.
About Your Petal Diffuser:
- One, two and four hour timer settings.
- Turns itself off after the allocated time.
- Turns itself off when it runs out of water.
- Inbuilt light you can turn on and off (makes a great night light).
- Gentle, cool mist makes it safe if you have children or pets.